Communication in Administration
In order to use new technologies and tools in communication, processes and procedures have to be changed. How can you accompany these changes successfully and establish new workflows to interact efficiently, reduce costs, and increase public acceptance of the citizens? This one-day workshop explains the necessary steps of action of change management.
After completing this workshop, you will know:
- What options and tools are available to make communication efficient?
- How new tools can be inserted and established successfully in public institutions.
- What steps need to be implemented, so management and employees can work with new tools
The workshop is targeted to:
- Head officials
- public facilities
Detlev Artelt is the CEO of aixvox GmbH, a manufacture-independent consulting company based in Aachen. He leads the expert group Unified Communications at the eco-Association “Kompetenzgruppe Unified Communications beim eco-Verband” and is a speaker, presenter and advisors body at international congresses.
Detlev Artelt is the editor and author of the textbook series Fachbuchreihe „voice compass“”, the standard work on contemporary communication and the „PRAXISTIPPS Kundenkommunikation“, which give readers useful tips and reports, as well as the specialized publication „EINFACH ANDERS ARBEITEN“.
Communications strategy – What is that?
The introduction of new technologies and tools brings much more than new software or hardware with them. A change of communication also means a simplification of the hierarchical structures – and therefore a promotion of cooperation – as well as cost reductions through dropped unnecessary communication. Changes must also take place in the minds and behavior of users. Targeted change management helps organizations in this process – from planning to the everyday use of new communication tools and processes.
The one-day workshop shows what new tools can make communication more efficiently and what accompanying measures can be successful. Organizational changes build the focus, such as the development of a regulatory framework, strengthening the acceptance of the citizens and overcoming security risks.
10.00 professional introduction
10.30 how to communicate efficient
- How do you communicate?
- Examples of good and bad communication
- Objectives of your communication
- New concepts, solutions and tools
- With whom do you communicate?
- What communication channels do you use?
12.00 What is change management?
- Accompany Change
- Change has many faces
13.30 Business Lunch
14.30 adjust processes and organization
- New tools require new processes
- Create a set of guidelines
- Change begins in the mind [ / one_half ] [ one_half_last ]
16.00 necessary steps
- Acceptance of change/ Communication etiquette
- Desires and goals of employees
- Cohesion of Hierarchy and availability
- Introduce new processes to communicate, train
- Change in technology
- Top 3 topics